BlackBerry in a bid to reestablish itself as one of the world’s premium Smartphone manufacturer has launched a new Smartphone – the Q20. It is better known as the “Classic.” The Q20 is a return to the format that first made BlackBerry popular – a physical keyboard and a track pad. It will deliver you classic QWERTY experience.
Executive Chairman and CEO at BlackBerry, John Chen said, “We are giving our customers what they have demanded. We took into consideration all the feedbacks given by our ardent QWERTY customers. Q20 Smartphone will give you the distinct experience that every BlackBerry QWERTY loyalist and high-productivity business customer absolutely loves.
With the BlackBerry Q20 Smartphone, you will get the familiar hard buttons and track pad that you want, along with the best email service, the best keyboard experience, and the best battery life possible.”
BlackBerry Q20 Features:
- The “Menu”, “Back”, “Send” and “End” buttons and track pad is an integral part of the device and user interface. This enables fast, precise navigation and a natural workflow within and between the apps.
- Q20 features BlackBerry’s patented QWERTY keyboard with frets and sculpted keys, which give you the best typing experience.
- Q20 has a remarkable combination of hardware and software. It runs on Quad-core Processor with 1.5 GHz Clock speed and 2 GB of RAM, which offers faster performance.
- Best email service including features like BlackBerry Hub, where you can access all your messages in one place, and enterprise connectivity with BES10.
- The BlackBerry Q20 Smartphone has a 3.5” touch screen, the largest display yet on a QWERTY BlackBerry Smartphone, giving you more space for viewing messages, browsing Internet and intranet sites and accessing other apps.
- The Smartphone constructed with premium materials, which adds a sense of durability and reliability. It has a superior battery life as well.
The new BlackBerry Q20 Smartphone will give customers the familiar workflow and one-handed use. BlackBerry has gone back to its roots on the QWERTY front. It has brought back the Menu, End, Back, and Send buttons. Q20 has a larger screen as compared to Q10 and Q5 series. Q20 will probably hit the stores by second half of 2014. It is indeed an ideal choice for those who want the new BB10 OS and the benefits of the old BB7 hardware in a single package.