Homosexuality is a learnable skill. That is a conclusion reached by most people who talk about the heavily condemned vice in an otherwise christian country. Here are my reasons, why I think that homosexuality is no way related to a nature or genes but a learned habit:
1. If homosexuality was natural or due to the genes, then why would the homosexuality activists need to recruit youth in their ranks?
2. A female gay person, a man acting like a woman in a gay relationship, does need to continuously learn how to talk, walk and do all the girly stuff. If it was all natural, then this would automatically come to this gay man and there would be no need to practice anything.
3. Homosexuality would by now be formally accepted as a natural form of relationship or procreation (?). This is a practice that’s thousands of years old that is yet to be formally accepted anywhere.
4. However engages in a gay relationship would not be shy about it. In my country, gay people always wear masks whenever they want to put a message across in the media.
5. Homosexuality would be an acceptable activity in God’s sight. It would no way be condemned in the Bible or Quran. I actually do not know of any religious book, as old as the two above, that promotes this activity.
6. If homosexuality was natural, we would have a product out of the union of gay relationship, say a child or something in that line.
I could still come up with more reasons why this is a very unnatural practice but I have left space for your contribution as well. The amazing thing is that whoever is involved in the practice knows it deep down that whatever they are involved in is in no way natural but, just like it is the norm here, they do it for the money! A person has got to live no matter whichever way possible.