Title: How to bleach skin
The project: Who doesn’t like to lower the skin tone and flaunt their white complexioned skin. Bleaching of the skin becomes a necessary requirement when the summer strikes and suntan is the resultant. People in USA have started to use bleaching to lighten their skin tones. Bleaching can be done by using a mix match of numerous constituents or by using a simple bleaching cream available easily in stores. We have listed simple steps for you to follow that’ll help you improve your skin tone.
Difficulty Level: Moderate
Time required: 30 – 40 mins
Estimated cost: Approximately $50
3. Gram Flour
4. 2 Lemons
5. Food processor or blender
6. 1 orange
9. Tight lid container
10. Lukewarm water
1. Take 2 lemons, cut them and get their juice in a food processor or blender.
2. Add 2 slices of cucumber along with the outer skin into the blender containing lemon juice. Follow it with mixing 4 spoons of gram flour into the blender.
3. Pour juice extracted from one orange to the mixture in the blender.
4. Plug in the food processor or blender and mix all the constituents properly to form a thick paste.
5. To preserve the so formed paste for a short duration add 5 spoons of salt and sugar each.
6. Transfer the paste from the blender to a container having a tight lid and shake it well to mix all the ingredients finely.
7. Now, you have to apply one spoon of the resultant paste onto your face and neck as these are the areas most people opt to bleach.
8. Leave the paste for 10-15 minutes on your face and neck and let it patch dry.
9. Wash the face gently with tolerable warm water.
10. Repeat the above process with all precaution to see a visible difference in just 2 weeks.
Frequently asked questions:
Q: what are the benefits of skin bleaching?
A: Skin bleaching will not only improve skin tone, but will also help you reduce the appearance of wrinkles, acne, crow’s feet and stretch marks.
Q: why should one opt for natural bleaching than using chemically treated bleach cream?
A: The chemically treated bleach creams prove harmful in the long run, but cannot be used on regular basis.
1. To improve your complexion, wash your skin twice a day with a mild soap.
2. Once you have applied bleaching mixture onto the face, just make sure to wash it immediately if any irritation occurs.
Things to watch out for:
1. The homemade skin bleach may be fast or slow in its improvement depending on how your skin reacts to the formula and may also cause some skin allergies.
2. You must use sunscreen with an SPF of at least 15 daily to restrict the accelerating sun damage.