Everybody likes a change once in a blue moon, but what do you do if you don’t have the money for it? Don’t worry, we provide you some tips to naturally die your hair with home products.
Maximum 5-6 hours
1. A hair dye brush
2. A bowl
4. Henna or any non harmful color dying product packets.
Hues of brown:
8 black tea bags
2 cups curd
A cup full of henna powder
A cup of water
Blonde hair color:
4-5 chamomile tea bags
3-4 drops of lavender oil
1 cup yogurt
A cup of warm water
Red wine hair color:
3 cups of water
1 cup of henna
¼ cup sour curd
1 table spoon honey
1. Extract color from tea by soaking the tea bags.
2. Mix the solution with henna, and add curd.
3. Apply the paste to your hair with a hair dye brush.
4. Keep it on for 6 hours.
5. Rinse it thoroughly with water and see the shine with a rich dark brown shade.
6. For the luscious blonde color, keep the past on for 4 hours.
7. For the red color, boil the beetroot in 3 cups water.
8. Let some of the water evaporate.
9. Mash the beetroot and mix it to the rest of the ingredients (curd, honey and henna).
10. Keep the mixture overnight.
11. Apply it the next morning.
12. Keep it for 5 hours
13. Then rinse it off thoroughly.
1. Apply oil to your hair and shampoo the day after coloring for best results.
2. Always wear gloves while applying the color.
3. Mix your ingredients well before applying.
4. Put petroleum jelly on your face, so as to not get color on yourself.
5. Tie your hair in a bun, and apply color beneath, including covering the whole scalp.
6. Always divide hair equally and apply mixture.
1. mixtures are not mixed as per the instructions, it could lead to excessive color dyeing.
2. Apply mixture on small portions of your hair to check the exact color.
3. Make the paste according to the length of your hair.