Celebrities are like icons to us whom many of us idolize. They sometimes show us something more than what we know them to be. Some people might only see some celebrities as mere entertainers but there are some people who will see them as a great source of inspiration. There are times when celebrities teach us a lot of valuable good qualities and the common public comes to know of it.
Ten such things which we have learnt from one such famous celebrity, Shah Rukh Khan are:-
- Prodigal student – Shah Rukh Khan was a great and consistent student. He was awarded the Sword of Honor, a prize given to the best student, at St Columba’s School in Delhi. He was equally good in sports and academics and he rose to become a great star which he is today.
- Self belief – When he first began his career he received only Rs 50 working as an usher at an Pankaj Udhas concert.
- Self confidence – He had received only Rs 25,000 for his first film but he kept on learning and improving and now he demands Rs 5-6 crores for each of his films.
Today's Top Articles:
As a father, as a parent and as an elder Shah Rukh Khan has also appeared as an idol for many. The following shows it:
- Make your kids your best friends – Parents should be friends with their children and not just mere elders who are strict and bent only discipline.
- Give them freedom – Everyone should be given their own freedom to make their choices. Parents should guide them in taking decisions but should never pressurize them.
- Time over money – Spending time with your little ones is one of the most essential tasks of any parent. Being unable to spend time should not be compensated with costly gifts.
- Protect your children – Children should be allowed to strive and fight their own battles, but there are times when they need the support and care of their parents.
- Give them their space – Every child should be given some freedom and privacy when they are growing up.
- Learn from them – Every moment we are learning new things. Even kids can teach us many things. So we should be open minded.
- Give them the best lessons – Kids should be given the good lessons. Never make a negative impression about yourself in their minds. Teach them the best of things and to be a good human being.