Hot, sexy, sensual, chic, naughty and pretty- these are some attributes that describe the sassy lingerie outfits which are making news in the Lingerie Fashion Week Fall 2014 and which celebs will be happy to sport and accouter their wardrobes with to flaunt their trendy sides. From the lacy Love and Lustre of Australia to the sensual Nevaeh Intimates, the event saw a marvelous parade of lingerie and nightwear ensembles.
The Brands: The New York Lingerie Fashion Week brought on the red carpet as many as 36 different lingerie attires under top-notch brands such as BRADELIS New York, Affinitas and Parfait, Lola Haze, LAYNEAU Collection, FYI by Dani Read, Blackbird Underpinnings, Kix’ies Thigh Highs among others.
The Top Celeb styled Lingerie Collection for the Valentine’s Day and Summer:
- One of the top lingerie outfits which is already making headlines is the Love Boudoir bra and Love briefs from the Fleur of England. The sensual lacy bra with satin finish coupled with a sexy bow to flaunt at your back and on the sides of the lacy briefs is just the perfect trousseau to entice your beau.
- Chantall Thomass pleated tulk brassiere beautifully embroidered with Leavers lace in combination with a sensual, ethereal pleated tulk brief cannot keep your man away from you. Lacy overtones run throughout the bra over the nude pleated lingerie with the bow adding the final touch.
- Who can resist the charm of red? The La Perla lacy fan bra and the sheer scarlet thong is a hot pick for the upcoming summers.
- Von Follies black embroidered balconette brassiere dotted with red polkas can be the perfect thing to wear and attract your Prince Charming on your honeymoon. The set comes with a sexy Madame X brief in black and transparent embroidered suspender belt to add to the glamour.
- A perfect fit and an epitome of etherealness, the silk-chiffon underwired brassiere and lacy briefs from Elle Macpherson Intimates gives you the feeling of being proud to be a woman, an ideal addition to your lingerie wardrobe for this Spring.
- The list cannot be complete without a mention of this seductive azure satin and lace plunge bra from Damaris’ Mimi Holiday. The wide lacy straps in the front baring much of the back is a unique style witnessed in the designer lingerie collections.