Product giveaways are a great way to promote your business and help your brand grow. Whether you are doing it to engage customers, nurture current prospects, or capture new leads, product giveaways have proven effective. This tactic has been around for a long time, and new ways of doing it have emerged. Brands embrace this idea and incorporate it with others for effective branding strategies. If you have decided to improve your brand outreach through product giveaways, you need to use products that will yield maximum results. Here are some of the great product giveaway items that will significantly boost your brand.
1. Promotional Outerwear
Consumers keep these items for up to one and a half years. This is a very long shelf life that is beneficial to your brand. In addition, research shows that promotional outwear items generate up to 6,500 impressions over that period. This means that 6,500 people will see your brand for each logoed outwear you have issued. If you are considering investing in promotional outwear, keep in mind the following style trends:
- Synthetic down: One of the latest trends among consumers is puffer jackets. You can consider using them as promotional outwear items for maximum circulation. In addition, they are convenient and easy to maintain.
- Jackets: These are effective items, especially in cold weather. Invest in a wide variety of promotional jackets. Allow more size versatility to attain a wide market reach.
- Lightweight: Most consumers need lightweight outer layers. There is also high demand for water-repellent fabrics and lighter-weight Invest in these products and help your brand grow.
2. Customized Pens
Promotional pens can also be an effective way to market your brand. Research shows that consumers can retain this item for up to five months, and they generate 1,800 impressions over this period. This is a good return considering they are very affordable. You can distribute them during promotional events or whenever one does business with your company. You must distribute high-quality pens during your giveaway. This is because consumers are more likely to relate the quality of the pen to the services you offer. Besides, high-quality pens will motivate them to use your products or services.
3. Printed T-Shirts
A consumer will hold onto a promotional t-shirt for an average of 8 months. This makes these items one of the longest-staying promotional items. The high demand for t-shirts makes this idea very rewarding. Most consumers want to wear outfits that make them unique, and customized printed t-shirts are exactly that. You can design quality promotional t-shirts that incorporate your logo and a custom message. A study shows that 63% of consumers wear promotional t-shirts on weekends. During this time, they interact with others and generate over 8,000 impressions in 14 months. This is a high number of impressions that can help your brand grow.
4. Hats and Headwear
These promotional items offer optimum brand exposure and longevity. They have a lifetime of around ten months and generate an average of 3,400 impressions. Hats and headwear have a strong promotional power behind them that you should consider tapping into. Furthermore, they have a unique way of generating those impressions. For example, hats can be worn both outside and at home, day after day. This exposes your brand to different places and audiences at different times. However, one thing that consumers consider when it comes to hats is the attractiveness and style. Therefore, if you are considering investing in promotional hats and headwear, here is what you should consider:
- The Dad Cap: This is a popular hat among middle-aged consumers. It has a low profile, unstructured, and twill-based cap style.
- The Trucker Hat: This is one of the most trending caps in 2021. It has a mesh at the back and a structured front bill.
- Embroidery and Patches: You can also consider branding your promotional hats with embroidery or a laser-cut patch. This style fits in with almost any theme, making it more effective.
5. Promotional Drinkware
You can also consider issuing customized drinkware. An average consumer holds onto these items for up to a year. Promotional drinkware has a high ROI thanks to the high number of impressions it generates. To get the best out of this method, you should use reusable bottles. Consumers will hold onto reusable bottles for a longer time than other bottles. You should also opt for high-quality bottles for better results.
Boost Your Brand with Promotional Giveaways
Promotional giveaways are a great way of improving your brand. They help generate impressions that will help more people know about your business. Whether it is issuing customized drinkware, a promotional sticker, or a logo t-shirt, promotional giveaways are a reliable way to boost your brand.
Article Submitted By Community Writer