Though we all love chocolates still there are some facts which we are unaware of . Here are a few amazing facts about chocolates-
1.The aroma of the chocolates stimulates our the brain waves and provides a sense of relaxation each time we have it.
2. many of us will be sad to know that our favorite white chocolate is not a chocolate because it contains no cocoa butter or cocoa liquor.
3. in order to make a pound of chocolate almost 400 cocoa beans are needed.
4.the person who made chocolate cookies for the first time sold his coveted idea to Nestle company so that he would be granted a free supply of chocolates for lifetime.
5.every second there is a consumption of 100 pounds of chocolate in the world.
6.the weight of the world’s largest bar of chocolate was- 5,792 kg.
7. chocolate magnet , Milton Hershey who was supposed to set sail in the doomed ship, Titanic had abruptly cancelled his trip because of a sudden meeting related to work. Thus the business of chocolate saved his life.
8.consumption of dark chocolate is very good for health. It reduces the chances of heart diseases by one-third.
9. as opposed to the prevalent notion, chocolate does not cause tooth decay. In fact chocolate has some anti –bacterial properties which help in prevention of tooth decay and keep the mouth fresh for long.
10. it has been proved that the feeling of chocolate melting in your mouth is better than the feeling you have when being kissed by the person you love.
11.chocolate is great for all skin types. It increases the glow of the skin.
12. Chocolate contains lower percentage of caffeine as compared to tea, coffee and coca cola. A one ounce bar of chocolate contains merely 6mg of caffeine, whereas a five ounce cup of regular coffee contains more than 40mg.
13. Chocolate was considered to be an aphrodisiac by Aztec Indians.
14. Chocolate is known to contain certain antioxidants which helps in prevention of cancer and heart disease.
15. Chocolate is the most favorite flavor in the United States Of America.
16.The shelf life of a bar of chocolate is approximately one year.
17.Cadbury’s in England created the first ever chocolate bar in the world in the year 1842.
18.The Swiss eat the most chocolate. An average Swiss person eats 19lbs a year.