We basically know Liam Hemsworth for his fabulous performance in The Hungry Games and The Hunger Games: Catching Fire. But he had been quiet steady in his career when he started his acting stint from McLeod’s Daughters, Neighbours and The Elephant Princess. We also know him for his most controversial relationship with singer and actress Miley Cyrus who acted in the film with Liam in The Last Song.
Girls love Liam Hemsworth for many a reasons, and to note some, we have in here to add some more senses:
- The 24 year old is quite a great dude when it comes to making good films. Liam Hemsworth has starred in The Hunger Games and The Expendables, The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, The Last Song, etc. he has done nine movies and has been in five TV series so far.
- Liam is just the guy next door with fresh looks and a new face in Hollywood. He has got the perfect looks to make girls go crazy over him, and his smile, oh, what a beauty. A handsome young man indeed is this Australian.
- He shares wonderful relationship with his brother Chris, and Liam himself revealed that the two had lived in the same apartment, slept in the same bed for long time, and he loves him too much. Such a sweetheart!
- He is cute. He appreciates little joys of life. When Liam saw a squirrel for the first time, it was really a fun moment, as the actor was all “awleee” to the cute animal.
- The actor is also a cool headed one. When Americans fail to get his name correctly, he is not critical about it, and says that many people could not pronounce his name perfectly, and asked if it was spelt as ‘Lamb.’ How funny.
- He comes from a small town, and had odd experiences of helping his friends’ dads with plumbing, construction and electrical jobs, and also had had his hands on bakery and the bowling alley before he got famous.
- Liam had lived with his family at Philips Island for long, and the actor often shares shark tales which he acquired while surfing in the waters. He is glad that he has not been harmed by any, and had got all limbs intact! Ouch!
- Liam’s relationship with Miley Cyrus, and the way he is out of it is like a story we don’t like to hear more often, but that is something which makes him a man we love now.
Liam Hemsworth has upcoming films like The Hunger Game: Mockingjay Part 1 and Part 2, for which we are waiting for like eternity. Way to go boy, you have our love and support.