The entrance to your house is your signature introduction and one does not want to go wrong there. In fact one wants to make the best statement at the door. In some cultures, even today the door to the house is auspicious and needs symbols to ward off evil and attract wealth and prosperity. In the modern world, however, one is looking to make a great statement with the entrance door which says welcome with style as well as warmth and panache. Max House has just come up with the most modern and unique options for a door. This door is not just another part of furniture but it builds in all the needs of a visitor and dweller.
What is it?
The Max door is here to offer all the above and more. Designed by Marcio Hulk Giannelli São Paulo, Brazil, the Max door emerged with a novice design for apartments. They have come up with features in the door that not only allow the visitor to feel welcome and stunned but also entertained.
The idea behind this design was to develop a door for the apartments as a gateway – as the starting point of all that conveys the house as a brand. Where, we not only live but mark our territory and declare a sense of space and occupation. In their own words, “ … as we value the symbolic representation of a primary port as a kind of portal in passing it this way, that the apartment is not the place where we live but where we leave our brands and features.” They like to view it as an entrance to a parallel universe, to a world that we consider perfect.
How it works
The Maxdoor is designed to be safe, smart and cool. It works with a remote controlled locking system. It has an unique peephole with a video attached to it. There is a letter box that neatly allows letters to be posted into the house. And above all it can play the bell with the help of an MP3 player so you can change tunes as per your wish.
• Maxdoor is designed to be safe as well as smart. The remote control and the almost safe-vault-like look of the door make it apparent.
• Maxdoor scores high in terms of security and exterior appeal. The external finish is done with a unique technique known as the soft touch.
• There are various modules installed.
One of which plays the bell with the help of an MP3 player. Press one of those lovely looking red circles and you will have rung the bell. It’s that easy and allows for change of tones to suit your mood or the occasion in your house. For example, if you have a Christmas party you could set your bell to play carols.
• MaxClê is another module that acts as a remote control, assisting in the opening and closing mechanism of the door.
• The central circle at standing height in the door is actually a modern day peep hole with a video relay into the house.
• The red circle houses the automatic lock which is cleverly concealed.
• One of the bottom squares has a smartly camouflaged letter box which takes in the mail into a neat pocket to the inside of the door.
• The ultimate luxury if of feeling the paint on the exterior of the door done by a special technique called the soft touch. This feature makes it remarkably smart and stands out in the memory of all doors your have stood before.
What makes it different?
• Watch out for its ability to ring a bell in MP3 song format which sounds off in a speaker mobile inside the apartment.
• The opening and closing of the door can be managed by a remote control.
• The smart, chic external finishing done by a special technique called the soft touch.
Maxdoor is a door to the future. For times to come when safety is paramount but style and grace don’t take a back seat either.
Footnote to the editor: I have checked it thrice and have had a writer friend check it for me. I found only 2 mistakes this time. Please point out if there are any more mistakes. I did not see a resubmit button on my link which you sent so i had to send it this way. Please acknowledge the receipt of this article.
Read more: https://instablogs.com/freelancers/rejected_posts.php#ixzz1EgdNTXsV