India is an Asian sub-continent with varied cultures and different kinds of people living together. They are many attractive tourist destinations in this peninsular country that attract tourists from around the whole world. India is a country which is filled with diversity from the Northern part of the nation to the South. Diversity is the best part of the country with different culture, different people, different places, and much more to explore.
Some of the sexiest and best places on India are:
- Goa – The state of Goa is famous for its exotic beaches with its sunset view, coconut palms, etc and tourism is its primary industry. Foreign tourists mostly from Europe arrive in Goa in winter, while the summer and monsoon seasons see large number of Indian tourists. North Goa has mostly low and medium budget tourists where as South Goa consists of mostly higher- end hotels and private beaches.
- Havelock Island – In the Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Havelock is a special attraction for any tourists. Premium scuba diving and snorkeling are the main highlights of the gorgeous Havelock Island. Glass bottomed bats give the tourists a better view of the marine life.
- Kashmir – Also known as the Paradise on Earth. It is characterized by snow clad peaks, Alpine villages, flower gardens, lush green valleys, cascading waterfalls. People from around the world visit this place mostly in winter to witness the most beautiful scenes created by the snow.
- Kanyakumari – It is also known as Cape Comorin. It is the southernmost tip of India where the here humungous water bodies like The Indian Ocean, Bay of Bengal and the Arabian Sea meet. Tourists cannot stop gazing at the darkening horizon. Sunset and sunrise is the most spectacular view in here.
- Kerala – Kerala with its enchanting backwaters is another tourst attraction in India. Mesmerizing waterfalls, hill stations, and serene atmosphere attracts tourists from around the world. A cruise in the houseboats along the chain of lagoons and lakes will give the tourists a good chance to experience the greenery and aesthetic beauty of the surroundings.
- Darjeeling – It is called the ‘’Queen of Hills” and shows some of the most beautiful mountains along with some of the best quality tea gardens. Tourists are attracted here beacuse of its scenic beauty.