Face is a fortune for everyone and each one of us are concerned about it and try to protect it as much as possible. It is one of the most treasured possessions of everyone. There are numerous products available in the market to protect your face from the clutches of ageing and wrinkles. Here are some simple steps to shield your face from wrinkles.
01. Drinking water– Drinking plenty of water helps to hydrate the skin and keep itfresh. It will also help in clearing out all the toxins from your system and will bring back the glow on your skin.
02. Use sunscreen – Applying sunscreen whenever possible is very essential as it provides considerable protection to the skin. Application of sunscreen will prevent pre-mature aging and will protect it from the harmful radiations of the sun.
03. Stop addictions – Smoking is one the most harmful addictions for the skin as it speeds up the ageing process by forming wrinkles at an early stage. Any type of bad habit is very harmful for your skin. Sooner or later your skin will react to it and will start sagging. So give up smoking and all other bad habits if you want a healthy skin i=even when you grow old.
04. Diet – Balanced diet is also essential like food which has Vitamins C, E, A which acts as an antioxidant and prevents ageing. Diet is of great importance .
Few homemade remedies:
– Apply cucumber juice to your face to hydrate the skin and prevent early ageing.
– Apply a mixture made from curd and honey on the face and neck and keep it for 15 minutes and then wash with plain water.
– Apply aloevera juice which is also an effective natural face cleaner and hydrator.
– Apply egg white on the part beneath the eyes. It helps in preventing dark circles and wrinkles.
– Massage the wrinkled part of the skin with some castor oil and keep it for at least 15 inutes and then wash it away with warm water.
– A mixture of 1 tablespoon of honey and 1 tablespoon of carrot juice can be applied on the neck and face and kept for 15 minutes and then clean it with cold water.
– Tomato juice or lemon juice can also be applied on the face and then washed with cold water.